Winter beaters

JF-03-SS

I know that alot of us don't drive our trucks in the winter so lets post some pics of our beaters. This may be a :repost: but there are a ton of new members here.

This is my winter beater/daily driver. 1996 Subaru Inpreza L auto, AC, w/ 99,500 miles.

Picture_035.jpg

Picture_036.jpg

here's my current beater. not just a winter beater but a year round beater. 88 honda accord. no power anything, 208k on the clock, needs cam seal, new rack and couple other things but runs like a champ and gets around 30-35 mpg. got pulled over on saturday for having 6 month expired tags but copper didnt care as im paid just no smog. and here's my neighbor at work that prevents me from utilizing this parking lot to do burnouts.

post-9083-1169486028_thumb.jpg

post-9083-1169486045_thumb.jpg

post-9083-1169486057_thumb.jpg

My year round beater is a '94 Lincoln Mark VIII with an all aluminum, double overhead cam, 4.6L engine that gets MUCH better mileage. It's got almost all the same goodies as the SSS plus air ride and it is 10 years older. It has 90k and no real problems. I really like this car. It's too bad that we no longer make a luxury sport coupe in this country.

post-4832-1169559833_thumb.jpg

not really a winter beater although i'm using it daily at the moment (untill my SSS gets here) i bought this to take my dogs down to the beach (wet dogs and nice trucks don't mix to well lol) its a Vauxhall Omega V6 2.5 liter which is a station wagon version of the Cadillac Catera, nice car but it ain't no SS Similar gas mileage mind lol134523828.jpg

Edited by eamonnschevy (see edit history)

1990 Plymouth Acclaim 4 door. Brown with tan interior :ughdance: Ugly as sin but I put 30,000 miles a year on my beaters so they are worth every penny. Keeps the miles off the Typhoon and the SS.

I found a 1993 Plymouth Sundance with 24,000 miles for 1500 OBO. Checking it out this weekend :lol:

BTW, the beater isn't worthy of a picture in this thread.