Pics of my truck

BlackSS04

well, i finally got some pics of my truck. i just got the new grill installed and i want to know what all of you think about it. here the link

http://s122.photobucket.com/albums/o266/meanasstruck/

looks good dude :D

i just cant make my mind up on what i want to do with my grill

yours looks great nice and flush.

Chris-

yeah same here i like that one but then when i look close i think it may be a little to thick but i am not sure it is a very clean grille, i like the way it is conected all the way around

it is a thick grille i'll give it that. its just one solid piece, thats another reason why i liked it. and it is a very clean looking grill, even when its dirty its blingin like a bastard. now i need to amber delete, or just buy some new headlights. i'm still contemplating that one. someone on here painted there corners black and i'm thinking about doing that too. so many damn choices. :banghead: :banghead:

Hey where did you but that grille from cause ive been looking for the same one? Do they have the air duct inserts for it too?

you can buy it from jegs, or just google search "precision easy solid grille". theres a crap load of sites on the net that have it. the place i bought it from was called "trucksnvans.com". i found them to be the cheapest. :thumbs:

Edited by BlackSS04 (see edit history)