looking for a tune

rogo

hey guys i'm up in ontario canada and looking to get a tune for my truck.... i noticed alot of people take their truck to someone to do it for them but just wondering if it is better to go that route or take your pcm and send it away to someone.. i really don't know of anyone around my area that does this sort of thing and i'm kinda new to this whole thing... i would appreciate the help alot ....

yeah i noticed there are alot of questions some of them i get confused b/c i read alot of the pcm posts ... i looked into the superchip handheld programmer but i was told on here to do the pcm tune instead

All these guys will say an in person tune is the best. I'm in the same boat as you though..nobody close to do that. So I had to to use a Mail Order Tune. Just do a seach on the forum like Chase stated and you will find lots of info on mail order tuners and expect to pay a few hundred.

On the mail order tunes you have a few options so look at all of them closely.

Seems PCM4Less and Zippy get the most props...I personally went with Wait4Me...but there is a few others out there also.

I recently bought my tune and if you have any questions just drop me a pm. I'm no where near the knowledge a lot of these guys have but I'll share what I know.