lots of stuff for sale..

xlr82sxs

here's some photos of the wheels and tires..

they have been stored in my garage and were a bit dusty and i just cleaned two of them. that's why the back two aren't as shiny in the photos.

Are the 2 in the back missing the centercaps?

hey are you going to be at ennis on feb 10th what did you not like about the corsa. :chevy:

i might be there. my truck is in pieces right now, as you can tell i'm selling everything off of it. but hopefully by the 10th i'll have it all come together for that day.

i didn't care for the corsa's sound on a stock motor. once i get a cam and headers, i'll probably buy a full corsa system again. just need the money for now.

you should give the flopro muffler a try. It adds a good sound to the SS and it flows a ton better than stock. It's a true dual in/out muffler. It sounds really good at WOT.

got any sound clips? :thumbs:

Man... I know alot of people have said flowmaster mufflers dont flow as well as others... But if you want to turn some heads,you can't beat the sound. Especially if you still have stock manifolds. I went with The original 40 series. Two mufflers 3" inlet and outlet.. Inlet is offset, outlet is centered. I got turndowns right off the back of the muffler. The muffler shop can put them right in place of the stock muffler if you do it this way. The interior resonance isn't bad at all IMO. When i first got them... I was not pleased with the sound. But I'm guessin you gotta break them in, cause after about 2000 miles they started to sound just absolutely awesome! Anyway...

hey are you going to be at ennis on feb 10th what did you not like about the corsa. :chevy:

i might be there. my truck is in pieces right now, as you can tell i'm selling everything off of it. but hopefully by the 10th i'll have it all come together for that day.

i didn't care for the corsa's sound on a stock motor. once i get a cam and headers, i'll probably buy a full corsa system again. just need the money for now.

you should give the flopro muffler a try. It adds a good sound to the SS and it flows a ton better than stock. It's a true dual in/out muffler. It sounds really good at WOT.

got any sound clips? :thumbs:

Man... I know alot of people have said flowmaster mufflers dont flow as well as others... But if you want to turn some heads,you can't beat the sound. Especially if you still have stock manifolds. I went with The original 40 series. Two mufflers 3" inlet and outlet.. Inlet is offset, outlet is centered. I got turndowns right off the back of the muffler. The muffler shop can put them right in place of the stock muffler if you do it this way. The interior resonance isn't bad at all IMO. When i first got them... I was not pleased with the sound. But I'm guessin you gotta break them in, cause after about 2000 miles they started to sound just absolutely awesome! Anyway...

i've had four different mufflers on this truck, looking for that 'perfect' sound. first muffler i tried was the flowmaster super 40. hated it and the interior resonance. then had the corsa and it wasn't the right tone, and it wasn't loud enough, then i tried a magnaflow and it sounded similiar to the flowmaster but with a little less interior resonance. now i have an imco extreme 6 x 9 muffler and it's worse than the flowmaster with interior sound.

my friend has the corsa sport on a cammed 5.3 with lt headers and it sounds mean and the interior resonance is next to non. the only reason i'm selling my corsa, is to finish existing truck mods. but, i do plan on buying the complete system when the time comes.

here's some photos of the wheels and tires..

they have been stored in my garage and were a bit dusty and i just cleaned two of them. that's why the back two aren't as shiny in the photos.

Are the 2 in the back missing the centercaps?

no, they are not. i left those off to take photos of the GM logos inside to show they're factory wheels.

someone buy these wheels! they're taking up too much space in my garage.. need them gone.

i'm also taking trades for anything you've got to offer.

I've got some Goodyear Eagle 20" tires I'd like to get rid of ... about 5-7K miles left on them ...