Micro-Fiber Towels

i buy mine at wal mart the blue ones they are great.
:withstupid: Last year I was seriously thinking about trying some high-priced ones off the internet, but was hard-up one weekend cleaning the SS and while in Walmart thought what the hell and bought a 4-pack and I'll be they're not that bad. They don't scratch, they will leave a piano black finish. But I do not think they last as long as the more expensive ones on the market. I've washed them about 15 times now and they're starting to load-up if you know what I mean, they don't come completely clean in the wash anymore but for the price I'll continue using them.

You've got to be careful though, I bought some more expensive ones from another auto parts store and they did leave scratches, albeit the typical car owner would never notice.

Mr. P.

Edited by misterp (see edit history)

Since Prevette's is right in the next suite, I use their's. http://www.prevettes.com/car_care_product_...0&%20Drying I have several of the yellow waffle weave ones and a couple of the suede ones. As long as you wash only micro-fiber towels and nothing else, these will never "load up". The only time I've ever seen micro-fiber towels load up is when you wash them with other regular towels... which you're not supposed to do.

They make an excellent spray detailer wax that works really well in the summer months and actually saves me money from washing my truck when it's just a little dusty... Use the California dust mop, then the spray detailler on the blue MF cloth and viola, instant shine!