tranny bolt on mods ...give me a list

hi guys...4l65e tranny... getting ready to flush out my entire tranny fluid and go with the dex vi.....

i might go with a larger tranny cooler at the same time ...

vette servo's and billet 4th... whats all this talk about a longer pin? accumulator...etc... are these bolt on mods? give me a list guys on what to do.. "bolt on wise".. i dont want to rebuild the whole tranny...lol...

the mods i have so far are... 91/93 westers tune...outlaw intake.. msd wires... iridium plugs.. coolant bypass of the throttle body.. corsa touring exhaust.. just put on a granatelli maf"it was cheap".. not sure how long that thing is gonna stay....

Edited by ro9beam2002 (see edit history)

well there are only so many bolt ons you can do to a 4l60e, the better mods will require a rebuld

id do a transgo shift kit or a superior both are good. you have a good choice of servos' and i would possibly look into a oversized boost valve i think sonex makes one.

well there are only so many bolt ons you can do to a 4l60e, the better mods will require a rebuld

id do a transgo shift kit or a superior both are good. you have a good choice of servos' and i would possibly look into a oversized boost valve i think sonex makes one.

i guess a better way to put it .. whats easily done with the tranny still in the truck?