Exhaust Tips

I'm looking for ideas for exhaust tips right now the truck has dual round tips underneath the rear bumper and its looks like every truck on the road with dual exhaust so i want something different to make me stand out more so I was thinking of some dual outlet tips under the rear bumper or camaro style tips or just dump before the rear bumper so i dont have to worry about what looks good and what doesnt. thought?

Or you could go out the side with these.

DSC00307.jpg

Can you buy just the tips?

Corsa recently started selling the tips but they aint cheap. 3-4 C-notes. I personally wanted something different and went with the MagnaFlow Dual 3.5 x 5.5 35172

[a]http://magnaflow.performance-curve.com/ProductImages/images/35172.jpg[/al]

Edited by Champion201 (see edit history)

Or you could go out the side with these.

DSC00307.jpg

Can you buy just the tips?

Yeah, you an buy just the tps, but they are $$$$, or get them from ebay for $240 shipped. I got mine still in the box for $140 shipped from a guy on PT.net. There was another guy that was selling his for $130, buy they were used. Still thats pretty damn cheap. They looked brand new. If you like, I can PM him and see if he still has them. Give me a PM if intrested.