black brake vents

i've searched and searched and haven't come up with anything.. i'm planning on painting my brake vents here soon and wanted to see if anyone else with a BLACK truck has painted theirs.. i could use some photos for this decision. i just want photos, not opinions. thanks.... :ughdance:

Mine has the Black colored Brake vents

sorry it took me so long to find the post hope it helps

eamonn

post-4693-1170098160_thumb.jpg

yeah mate, does look good innit .. bit of a british background here. basingstoke to be exact.

thanks for the posts guys! time to get me some paint.. :thumbs:

eamonn

yeah mate, does look good innit .. bit of a british background here. basingstoke to be exact.

lol i'll be driving past Basingstoke when i collect my truck from southampton docks...

British background??? did you live there?, relations? or stationed there with forces? i only know the USAF bases near me lakenheath, mildenhall and feltwell but i think there are some down that way.

good luck with the painting

eamonn

eamonn

lol i'll be driving past Basingstoke when i collect my truck from southampton docks...

British background??? did you live there?, relations? or stationed there with forces? i only know the USAF bases near me lakenheath, mildenhall and feltwell but i think there are some down that way.

good luck with the painting

eamonn

i've got quite the family across the pond in basingstoke. i've only visited once, but i'd like to eventually get back out there when the time and financial situation is right.

when do you take delivery of your truck then? appears to have all the go-fast goodies in place already.. would've been nice to find something similar when i was in the market for a new truck. good luck with it!

i've got quite the family across the pond in basingstoke. i've only visited once, but i'd like to eventually get back out there when the time and financial situation is right.

when do you take delivery of your truck then? appears to have all the go-fast goodies in place already.. would've been nice to find something similar when i was in the market for a new truck. good luck with it!

Let me know when you visit, i live a hundred miles or so away but i'm always ready to meet buddys from the USA when they visit..

the truck is due to land on Friday 2nd Feb then its got to clear UK Customs so i should have it by the middle of next week, i'll be posting on here as soon as it arrives...

i got lucky with all the mods, i was looking for a 2500 and 5th wheel trailer when i found a SS for sale on ebay but listed in the wrong place, i then remembered Silveradoss.com (i've been a lurker for ages lol) and thought i'd check the for sale section to see what was available, i then saw the SS being sold by 00redlight Wes, not just a SS but a well modded SSS with a Supercharger which is something i've always wanted i contacted him and a deal was done, flew over to Florida to close the deal, that was on the 30th November so i can't wait for it to get here so i can start to enjoy it.

eamonn