A lil Teaser!!!!

fast4popper

I have decided that while I like my audio system, I feel a few of the parts are a lil "raw" so to speak. I have taken the back seat covers in to have suede inserts sewn into them and also the underseat trim panel sewn into the seat cover so that it looks as one piece now around the amps. I will be also recovering my trim panels in suede. Also as soon as money allows the front seats will be getting the rawhide treatment as well. he is doing them for 150 a seat and I provide the materials. I am getting excited. I was thinking about doing the door insterts as well, but they are all one piece with the doors. so that might not happen. I will get pics up when done!! I am excited. also I am working on cleaning up the underhood to be as nice as the audio system. stay tuned!

here are my seats we are about to do the door panels too i covered my downfire box also so it would match the seats we did the headliner too so it would match the charcoal interior. :chevy: :chevy:those are silver carbon fiber inserts in my seats.

post-6481-1170030923_thumb.jpg

post-6481-1170031056_thumb.jpg

post-6481-1170031095_thumb.jpg

Edited by pimp ss (see edit history)

where are you getting the suede from? i cant find anyone here local that sells it.

I get it here locally, I can get it for you if you want? I get 25% off retail because we buy so much from them. I have a great match for the factory charcoal color leather. or I can get a highlight color. blue? red? purple maybe? PINK! let me know

here are my seats we are about to do the door panels too i covered my downfire box also so it would match the seats we did the headliner too so it would match the charcoal interior. :chevy::chevy:

that looks good. I thought about doing a "highlight" color but am sticking with charcoal. just to have an offset texture. I like your idea tho. also where is the pic of the sub box?