WTB: Clear Headlight/marker lights

04SSAWD

I'm trying to find a set of headlight/lower lights without the amber reflector. I've checked ebay but I just don't put enuff faith in ebay anymore. I'll even buy a set of stock ones that someone has taken apart as long as there is no signs of leaking.

**Edit** Also I don't wanna take mine apart because its my daily driver and I don't have any time to let the adhesive seal up.

Search for an extra set and do them yourself, that's what I did. They can be had for fairly cheap if you look around. I took my time and they turned out great. Plus, if I ever get a ticket, I can just replace them and get it signed off.

ive got a whole bunch of them! we can either work out a price where you buy them outright....or i can send them to you and you send me your other set back.

You have them available for sale without the ambers?

yes they are stock sets that i buy, clear, and will resell. otherwise you can send me your lights and i can ship them back out to you within 2 days.

ive got a whole bunch of them! we can either work out a price where you buy them outright....or i can send them to you and you send me your other set back.

yes they are stock sets that i buy, clear, and will resell. otherwise you can send me your lights and i can ship them back out to you within 2 days.

wanna pm me a price for a set?

sorry but you name is :crackup: . do you own a honda too?

sorry but you name is :crackup: . do you own a honda too?

7 letters to my license plate.....vortecmax is a big too long

• 2 weeks later...