Brand New Aeroforce Scan Gauge

Ridn24s

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes it is the brand new model with shift lights and hp and 1/4 mile estimater.I would love to post a pic so if someone will post it for me or if someone wants me to email it to them i can gladly do that.

So the question still is ....1 gauge or 2 gauges (like in my pic)????????????? If it is only one gauge then $300.00 is crazy, but a 2 gauge set-up the price is good.

For anyone that wants the SS starup screen and wants a set of them let me know.

I just got aeroforce as a product. I installed a pair.. two gauges 4 display's total in Brad's truck last week and he has the starup screen I have to ask him to take some daytime pics of the install I only have them from a night run.

If he is asking 300 for a single gauge that is really high.. the single gauge displays 2 fields of information. 2 gauges display 4 fields.

The retail on a single is 229.99

pairs retail at 399

I am going to throw up a thread about them later tonight I am just super busy now hope that helped everyone.

For anyone that wants the SS starup screen and wants a set of them let me know.

I just got aeroforce as a product. I installed a pair.. two gauges 4 display's total in Brad's truck last week and he has the starup screen I have to ask him to take some daytime pics of the install I only have them from a night run.

If he is asking 300 for a single gauge that is really high.. the single gauge displays 2 fields of information. 2 gauges display 4 fields.

The retail on a single is 229.99

pairs retail at 399

I am going to throw up a thread about them later tonight I am just super busy now hope that helped everyone.

Let us know I will be looking for some gauges here real soon.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...