blue ss with ghost flames?

desertss

does anyone have a blue ss with ghost flames. if so i would like to see a photo. considering having flames done on mine and need some ideas and color choices.

i tried the searchy thing and get nadda. just an error message.

Some good ol' people in that link that don't post anymore... Gotta wonder what they are doing now.

yeah no kidding it weird to see gear m up posts. man i wonder what his truck is doing right now?

i still talk to matt but he isnt on here much anymore either.

Some good ol' people in that link that don't post anymore... Gotta wonder what they are doing now.

yeah no kidding it weird to see gear m up posts. man i wonder what his truck is doing right now?

i still talk to matt but he isnt on here much anymore either.

I just powdercoated Matts, alternator housing, a couple weeks back.

i have changed my mind about the ghost flames anyway.

i am having the back cap, from arond the rear wheel wells, completely engulfed in real fire flames. maybe some smoke trailing around the front of the fire, the woman that does it near here has a waiting list for about 1 1/2 months. she does it really reasonable, shot me a quote of 1000 to do the entire job minus the clear coat. gonna do in some orange and purples,

will post some pics when she gets it done.

i wanted to do the back of the truck to look like it was outrunning the fire, instead of the front like most flames are. something different.