Not an owner, more like admirer

Xtreme4U2NV

Hey there guys,

In April of 2006, I bought myself what I consider is a super sexy truck, a Victory Red 2006 Chevrolet Colorado Xtreme.

The whole purpose of my joining here was to see what I can do to help my father do up his truck. And I think this is the closest site I can find to his truck, unless someone knows otherwise.

He drives a Regular Cab, 2001 GMC Sieara Short Box

I know he is interested in an intake, dual exhaust, etc.

If you are wondering, currently on my Colorado, I have a FRAM Air Boost 2 Intake, Magnaflow Dual Rear Out Exhaust, Stereo equipment, Rhino Lining, and much more...

Hey there guys,

In April of 2006, I bought myself what I consider is a super sexy truck, a Victory Red 2006 Chevrolet Colorado Xtreme.

The whole purpose of my joining here was to see what I can do to help my father do up his truck. And I think this is the closest site I can find to his truck, unless someone knows otherwise.

He drives a Regular Cab, 2001 GMC Sieara Short Box

I know he is interested in an intake, dual exhaust, etc.

If you are wondering, currently on my Colorado, I have a FRAM Air Boost 2 Intake, Magnaflow Dual Rear Out Exhaust, Stereo equipment, Rhino Lining, and much more...

Welcome. You might wanto the check out Ls1truck.com. That site has a ton of trucks like the one you listed.