Let the install begin.....Radix!!

SSThunder

After nearly two months of sitting in the basement, I've started my radix install. So far so good. I'm taking my time as I'm not a gear/wrench head but a DIY'er.

Pic1:

260859.jpg

Pic2:

260861.jpg

Garage Pic:

260862.jpg

I have to throw in one of my baby girl. She'll be 7 months old Feb 16:

260864.jpg

More pics to come!!

That will be me one day :D Have fun and follow the directions carefully. This is one project I wouldn't mind reading some destructions. :lol:

your daughter is very cute, keep an eye on her I've heard they grow up fast :thumbs:

I'm going really slow. I started taking the engine apart this past weekend. I just put the maggie on last night and started the bolts. I put the new plugs in right before that. I've also got a new trans cooler to mount, plus the pod and gauges. It's been fun so far. The hardest part for me has been unhooking all the connections to the old intake. Seems like it took forever to get everything unhooked. I can't wait to take the first test drive :driving:

you can have both marine.. but they both cost that green stuff heh

I already have a 6 year old daughter. She is awesome! I would love a Radix right now, but I have been spending way to much on my house here lately. One day I'll have a Radix under my trucks hood too.

So how much alone time have you had with her? Just you and maggie.... :thumbs: ,Just you staring...at magiie :jester: .The munchkin is cute also, whats her name? Maggie :crackup: Maggie Radix Jr. I'm Jealous also...keep the pics coming!!!!!!

So how much alone time have you had with her? Just you and maggie.... :thumbs: ,Just you staring...at magiie :jester: .The munchkin is cute also, whats her name? Maggie :crackup: Maggie Radix Jr. I'm Jealous also...keep the pics coming!!!!!!

I had the maggie for almost 2 months before I got around to putting her on. I've been so busy it's been hard finding the time to install the maggie. We named my baby girl Abby. I'm going to get a couple pics tonight of the maggie on the SS. I've got to tighten the bolts on her then move to the next step. It would have been nice if I had efans on the ss. That clutch fan is in the way.

New pics of the radix on the SS. I took the pics before installing the TB and belts. The instructions came with an update for the pulley setup. Has any Radix people seen this? The idler pulley is moved down as far as possible and tightened.

261017.jpg

261016.jpg

hummm if i didnt have the racecar and my street rod i could get one of thouse for my truck mabey when i get outta racing ill be able to afford it for now ill just have to dream .................. :chevy:....................... looks really good on there