Not an SS race but it's about ricers

motorider228

So I was going down this road on the way to the gym and sir thugs alot in a scion toaster with some blingin 15's and a bumpin system yo pulls up behind me. I vear left into the left turn lane for the freeway when mr. MTV starts revving his motor and bumping the bass. The light turns green and I hear his exhaust scream like 100 3rd grade girls and I give him a good 1.5-2 truck lengths before i go 3/4 throttle, not even wot.(I'm letting my gears break in so no wot yet) I fly by him and let him get a nice taste of the V8 and aero turbine exhaust. I got to the freeway with probably 3 or so lengths on him and I set cruise at 70. Well I see him start coming up through traffic and the little jack ass pulls on side of me and i roll down my window but he didn't roll his down. He paces me until I hit slower traffic and have to brake then when that happens he speeds up and turns his flashers on for probably a quarter mile then probably turned them off for 200 feet then turns them on again. I was laughing so hard, he wouldn't roll his window down to exchange some words or pull over but he had to pretend like he was the big man.

I'm posting this on a few forums so sorry if you read it a few times.

Buddy of mine has one ... & he swears it's a chick magnet ... I usually call him on that one ... :icon_bs:

He also like to rub it in when he goes to fill up his gas tank, and it costs him like $18 or $19 and that lasts him for a week.

I'd be lucky as hell to go a week on $19. Hell, I'd be thankful to get a DAY on $19! :jester:

A buddy of mine has an xB. Bright yellow with 17" dubs on it, license plate reads "TARTCART". I always tell him he is a :yellow_loser: and ask if he was drunk when he signed the contract. My lawn tractor has better pick up than that sh*t box. :puke:

Are you kidding!? That beastly 1.5l packs 103 hp @ 6000 and 101 lb ft @ 4200!!!

Hey ... back in the day ... 103 HP was considered gargantuan ... :eek:

:jester:

How'd you like to plow a field w/ a plow pulled behind 103 horses ... :yellow_loser:

Edited by perk03z06 (see edit history)