hids

Your choice! 4300K - 6000K - 8000K - 10000K - 12000K

What is the difference? What do you guys recommend for the SS Note I have a red SS so im not shure if the blue ones will look as good as the whiter ones. :dunno:

Thanks

Chris-

The number is the color temperature of the light output - the lower the number the whiter, the higher the number it will be more blue and after a certain point the light begins to become a little ultra-violet (purple). Purple will get you pulled over for sure as it's an instant tip-off you aren't using DOT approved lighting.

It's my understanding that the whiter ones give better visibility than the bluer ones (because of the longer light wavelength)? :dunno:

What is the difference? What do you guys recommend for the SS Note I have a red SS so im not shure if the blue ones will look as good as the whiter ones. :dunno:

Thanks

Chris-

It all depends on your style\, I have the 4700K in my car and love it... most people have a common misconception that the higher the K (Kelvin temperature) the brighter it gets, but in fact, it is the opposite. The K rating is inversely proportional to the light output, therefore the lower the K the brighter the light output. I would not recommend anything over 8000K as cops will have a field day with you... heres a link to what the blubs colors look like

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/McCulloch-X...085207854QQrdZ1

Thanks

Chris-

It all depends on your style\, I have the 4700K in my car and love it... most people have a common misconception that the higher the K (Kelvin temperature) the brighter it gets, but in fact, it is the opposite. The K rating is inversely proportional to the light output, therefore the lower the K the brighter the light output. I would not recommend anything over 8000K as cops will have a field day with you... heres a link to what the blubs colors look like

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/McCulloch-X...085207854QQrdZ1

Well it looks like this kit comes with good ballast and bulbs, and people are happy with them. Im going to order form this guy. I will let you guys know how it goes.

One thing im wondering if you buy the conversion kit for say the 6000K and you like em but you want a bluer light can you just buy say the 8000K bulbs and just put em in place of the 6000k bulbs and they will work no problems? Im assuming you can but just want to make sure plus it would be some handy info for poeple looking to the hid kits