FS: Nitrous Express GM 1pc MAF System w/ 10lb bottle

—Bauker™—

Used it for about 6 months. Adjustable from 35-200shot. I'm selling it with the MAFS installed, all you have to do is swap them. The bottle has normal usage wear from the brackets, otherwise the kit is in great condition. It also has the programmable WOT switch. Sells for 830.00 on NX website. On a 150shot I made 440rwhp/585rwtq.

Here's the kit. Had a lot of fun taking out Vettes and Bentley GTs. :driving:

http://www.shopatron.com/product/product_i...9410.9718.0.0.0

Edited by —Bauker™— (see edit history)

Used it for about 6 months. Adjustable from 35-200shot. I'm selling it with the MAFS installed, all you have to do is swap them. The bottle has normal usage wear from the brackets, otherwise the kit is in great condition. It also has the programmable WOT switch. Sells for 830.00 on NX website. On a 150shot I made 440rwhp/585rwtq.

Here's the kit. Had a lot of fun taking out Vettes and Bentley GTs. :driving:

http://www.shopatron.com/product/product_i...9410.9718.0.0.0

bump. Doesn't get any cheaper dollar/hp.

I might take you up on this? What do you think installation would cost????//

Do it yourself, it's easy. I left the connectorson there and quick connects, just find the ground on the driver side of the block, and the + right next to it. Next, wire up the WOT switch by tapping into the correct TB wire, then run a switch to the interior and a + 12 source and ground. Done. It's like 7 wires total, I believe. Cutting the MAFS in half is already done and included. Getting through the firewall and routing/mounting the nitrous tank/line will be more time consuming.

I wouldn’t leave this in anyone else’s hands, you need to take it to get dyno tuned with a wideband, to figure out which jetting is correct so that you don't run lean. Someone who installs this won’t care and just use it to verify it works, not knowing what kind of damage they’re doing.

• 2 weeks later...