how do you turn on lights

desertss

what turns on the clear lights just to the inside of the blinkers?

i have turned on everything and these light never come on :confused:

Those are the daytime running lamps and come on automatically when you start the truck, unless the bulbs are both burned out or someone removed the DRL fuse. Personally I pulled my fuse because I hate the way the DRL's look. If someone doesn't see a 5,000 pound truck coming, then they shouldn't be driving anyway with eyesight that bad... :smash:

what turns on the clear lights just to the inside of the blinkers?

i have turned on everything and these light never come on :confused:

Those are the daytime running lamps and come on automatically when you start the truck, unless the bulbs are both burned out or someone removed the DRL fuse. Personally I pulled my fuse because I hate the way the DRL's look. If someone doesn't see a 5,000 pound truck coming, then they shouldn't be driving anyway with eyesight that bad... :smash:

thats a good idea i always shut my drl's off anyway. if i pull the fuse its one less thing i have to remember.

thats a good idea i always shut my drl's off anyway. if i pull the fuse its one less thing i have to remember.

Yup, that's what I thought too. I was always hitting the off setting when I got in, then I found the DRL fuse under the hood. It's a red 10 amp and doesn't effect anything else...

Yup, that's what I thought too. I was always hitting the off setting when I got in, then I found the DRL fuse under the hood. It's a red 10 amp and doesn't effect anything else...

bitchin', thanks brad

• 3 months later...

When my brother had the same problem in his BMW, we thought it was only a faulty wiring... But when we brought it to the mechanic, it turned out to be a blown fuse... So with a few wiring adjustment and fuse replacement.. It was fixed immediatley... My brother is also planning to get a BMW clear light and Xenon HID, it is mostly used in Europe, but we don't know if this kind of lights are legal here in our states...

I replaced mine with the Silver Star Amber bubs...if nothing else I look different from most trucks running DRLs

:withstupid:

Going up to tampa last year my buddys could spot me in traffic from about a mile away :crackup: