DFW MEET FEB 10, TEXAS MOTORPLEX (ENNIS)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, I remember reading about a get together that was started from another site, and it said something about inviting SSS.com members. It was for the DFW area, and I believe for early summer time frame, but I cant find it. Anyone have any idea what I am rambling about? I am interested in making that meet. Have relatives in that area, and could kill 2 birds. Thanks

Hey guys, I remember reading about a get together that was started from another site, and it said something about inviting SSS.com members. It was for the DFW area, and I believe for early summer time frame, but I cant find it. Anyone have any idea what I am rambling about? I am interested in making that meet. Have relatives in that area, and could kill 2 birds. Thanks

I don't think anything firm has been planned - there are several things going on in early summer, I suggested DustOff (Seagoville).

Is anyone going to be passing through west Texas? If so let me know, maybe we can caravan, and plus I don't know how to get there.
Take I20 east towards DFW; then south onto Hwy 287 (to Midlothian), continue straight on 287 to Ennis (375 miles).

Mr. P.

EDIT - If you want to stay on the interstates then instead of Hwy 287 take I45 instead, it's only 5-10 more miles out of the way.

Edited by misterp (see edit history)

Is anyone going to be passing through west Texas? If so let me know, maybe we can caravan, and plus I don't know how to get there.
Take I20 east towards DFW; then south onto Hwy 287 (to Midlothian), continue straight on 287 to Ennis (375 miles).

Mr. P.

Thanks Mr.P. :thumbs:

Is anyone going to be passing through west Texas? If so let me know, maybe we can caravan, and plus I don’t know how to get there.

Hey there. It looks as if i will still b going and my other friend as well. So where do u live and we will c where we r. :thumbs:

Is anyone going to be passing through west Texas? If so let me know, maybe we can caravan, and plus I don’t know how to get there.

Hey there. It looks as if i will still b going and my other friend as well. So where do u live and we will c where we r. :thumbs:

I live in Odessa. Is it on your way? Maybe we can meet somewhere else?

I live in Odessa. Is it on your way? Maybe we can meet somewhere else?

If forty4prid is coming through Lubbock then you guys could meet at the T/A truck stop on I20 near Sweetwater... just a suggestion.

Edited by misterp (see edit history)