Pics of my Poor Wrecked Baby

mean05

:cry: and for those asking it will be fix i am not selling any parts unless you want a bumper, grill, fenders, half a roll pan, or the bed it will be as good as new in bout 2 weeks with an ss grill bumper, and maybe a cowl hood

truckwreck4.jpg

truckwreck3.jpg

truckwreck2.jpg

Check out the air i caught didn't even hit the tailgate

truckwreck1.jpg

Do they make an SS without extra cab? :dunno:

not a chance

Yes they do they came out in 03 there were only a few made, but mine is just something i made to have fun with my dad he has the Intimidator SS so i call mine the Instigator SS, lol. Here's how it happened, i was going down 635 in the HOV lane heading towards Lewisville and hit a patch of ice went across all 5 lanes of traffic sideways smacked the concrete barrier on the front drivers side then spun around and hit the back end, i am okay Marc's knee got hurt, but my truck will be gone for a coupele of weeks :( could have been worse the police were suprised i didn't flip

Do they make an SS without extra cab? :dunno:

not a chance

Yes they do they came out in 03 there were only a few made, but mine is just something i made to have fun with my dad he has the Intimidator SS so i call mine the Instigator SS, lol. Here's how it happened, i was going down 635 in the HOV lane heading towards Lewisville and hit a patch of ice went across all 5 lanes of traffic sideways smacked the concrete barrier on the front drivers side then spun around and hit the back end, i am okay Marc's knee got hurt, but my truck will be gone for a coupele of weeks :( could have been worse the police were suprised i didn't flip

when did they make single cab SS trucks in 03? to my knowledge there were never any "SS's" made in single cab . only regency and joe gibbs made single cabs but they werent SS's they only single cab ss was the early 90's 454 SS. sorry about the accident .