Mandrel bending

1 Fast SS

I'm in the middle of installing my Pacesetter LT's and was wondering how many of you did not have the chance to get mandrel bending on your exhaust systems. I thought my muffler shop did have a mandrel bender, but I was wrong. I don't think it will make that much of a diff., unless you are forced induction. There only be a few bends anyway, correct?

Terry

mandrell is the way to go. unfortunately, not many shops have one so it will be tough to find. on the flipside, a good shop (like mine) will take different degree elbows and weld them together to create the same effect. these can be bought in stainless steel from magnaflow or other misc. company's. good luck man.

yeah there qere a few bends in mine. here are the pics

my exhaust

Chase, I printed some pics of your set up and going to take it to my shop. I ordered some mandrel bent 90's from Summit today, so I can have my shop put them on Thrusday. I hope two will be enough, if not than I can have make some. I also have them make me a Y pipe, for the 3" duals into one 3" into the Corsa.

mandrell is the way to go. unfortunately, not many shops have one so it will be tough to find. on the flipside, a good shop (like mine) will take different degree elbows and weld them together to create the same effect. these can be bought in stainless steel from magnaflow or other misc. company's. good luck man.

Yeah, if two pipes don't make it, then I'll have them fab. some up for me, but it might cost a pretty penny.