FS: LaZboy Sofa

Dylan06SS

The wife and I just got back from ordering our new sofa and our La-Z-Boy sofa needs to go... Only had it about a year and a half and theres nothing wrong with it. Black textured fabric w/ scotchgaurd, includes the matching ottoman, and 2 pillows. Good quality couch... nothing wrong with it at all... just redocorating.

Only catch is I NEED IT GONE BY SATURDAY!! Our new stuff shows up then and I won't have room for both in my living room.

Asking $350 but I'll take offers. I can provide additional, better pics tomorrow if needed.

DSC_3299.jpg

DSC_3298.jpg

DSC_3301.jpg

Pictures don't really do the material justice... but I can see what I can do.

I need a new couch but I'm not sure my wife would go for $350. The fabric looks a bit redish.....is it red or black?

Make an offer... Like I said I'll entertain reasonable offers b/c I need to get this thing GONE by saturday AM if at all possible.

The couch is black. The reddish look is probably from the camera flash.

bump :ughdance:

more pics please.......maybe with a little more lighting. thanks

Ask and you shall receive :cheers:

DSC_3303.jpg

DSC_3304.jpg

DSC_3306.jpg

DSC_3307.jpg

Hope those help.... let me know if there is any specific thing you need close up of. Theres no stains, tears, or anything.

My son thought it was hillarious his dad was running around turning all the lights on and taking pictures of the couch :lol:

DSC_3282.jpg

bump :ughdance:

more pics please.......maybe with a little more lighting. thanks

Ask and you shall receive :cheers:

DSC_3303.jpg

DSC_3304.jpg

DSC_3306.jpg

DSC_3307.jpg

Hope those help.... let me know if there is any specific thing you need close up of. Theres no stains, tears, or anything.

My son thought it was hillarious his dad was running around turning all the lights on and taking pictures of the couch :lol:

DSC_3282.jpg

I've got a 2 month old girl....just as cute (maybe cuter) than your boy there! Neat baby chair, bolsters the little guy in....where did you get it?

Back to the couch......are the cushions loose or are they stitched/sewn onto the frame?

Edited by Vtec Max (see edit history)

It is a BUMBO seat ... we have one as well ... they are awesome ... really helps.

Arent'they awesome... it cracks me up with the little guy sitting next to me on the floor while we watch TV... only thing else it needs is a cupholder. :lol:

I've got a 2 month old girl....just as cute (maybe cuter) than your boy there! Neat baby chair, bolsters the little guy in....where did you get it?

Back to the couch......are the cushions loose or are they stitched/sewn onto the frame?

HAHA!! Tanners 3 months old today... just a month ahead of ya. You can get the bumbo seat at Target or www.bumboshop.com... its recommended for 3 months+ or whenever they can hold their heads up well enough.

As for the couch... back cushions are attached, seat cushions are not. FYI - I have someone interested in picking it up Saturday AM for the $350 asking price... I told them there was a pending sale b/c you showed interest first. LMK

Edited by Dylan06SS (see edit history)

It is a BUMBO seat ... we have one as well ... they are awesome ... really helps.

Arent'they awesome... it cracks me up with the little guy sitting next to me on the floor while we watch TV... only thing else it needs is a cupholder. :lol:

HAHA!! Tanners 3 months old today... just a month ahead of ya. You can get the bumbo seat at Target or www.bumboshop.com... its recommended for 3 months+ or whenever they can hold their heads up well enough.

As for the couch... back cushions are attached, seat cushions are not. FYI - I have someone interested in picking it up Saturday AM for the $350 asking price... I told them there was a pending sale b/c you showed interest first. LMK

If you can get $350 for it, go ahead and sell it. I sent you a PM with a lower offer, but definately sell to the other guy that has $350