favorite band or artist

faceliftedss

the drum solo thing got me interested into what type of music people on here like i personally love hard rock with my favorite being painstakingly narrowed down to chevelle. it doen't have to be a band i guess but tell me who you like as long as it is not john denver who we all learned in dumb and dumber is full of shit man :D

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a tough one for me. I love music, so it's hard to narrow it down to a band or two. Rock for sure, mainly from the late 70s through the 80s. The Cars, Journey, Boston, Styx. Southern rock for sure .38 Special, Lynard Skynard, Molly Hatchet. The list goes on.

Narrow it to one? Can't do it. I love 80's top 40 music. I also love industrial music such as Sonic Mayhem, Mesh, Apoptygma Berzerk, Armageddon Dildos, Front 242, Front Line Assembly, Gravity Kills, Ministry, Sister Machine Gun, Skinny Puppy, VNV Nation, A Split Second, Covenant etc. My current favorite song (I can't help but busta move every time it comes on) is S.O.S. by Rihanna.

Mike

That's a tough one for me. I love music, so it's hard to narrow it down to a band or two. Rock for sure, mainly from the late 70s through the 80s. The Cars, Journey, Boston, Styx. Southern rock for sure .38 Special, Lynard Skynard, Molly Hatchet. The list goes on.

:withstupid: Totally read my mind!!! I love the cars and I am very 80's.

My favorite new band by far is Breaking Benjamin.

-k-