FS: Xbox 360 Premium w/ extras

OneBadSSS

Like the title says, I have a Xbox 360 "Premium" version (comes with 20 gig harddrive, wireless controller, wired head set, component video cables, Xbox Live starter kit) for sale along with the following extras: HD-DVD Drive (sealed NIB, never opened!), an extra wireless controller (also sealed NIB!), a custom backpack for transporting the system, and five games: Gears of War, Lost Planet: Extreme Condition, Dead Rising, Dead or Alive Extreme 2 and Amped 3 (I will also include strategy guides for Gears of War and Lost Planet!). All of this stuff is practically brand new, only used a few times. I'm only selling it because I don't have time to play it because I'm working 60 hour weeks now (not by choice!) and what little "video gaming time" I do get is spent playing my PS3! This is a great deal for anyone in the market for a new gaming system...

*EDIT* I forgot to mention that the HD-DVD drive comes bundled with a free copy of King Kong!

Receipts total over $1100 for everything here. I would like to get $850 shipped...if interested PM me or shoot me an email [email protected]

post-5589-1170989595_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...

I STILL have this Xbox 360 "Premium" version (comes with 20 gig harddrive, wireless controller, wired head set, component video cables, Xbox Live starter kit) for sale if anyone's interested. Most of the extras are sold, but the system will come with the following: an extra wireless controller (also sealed NIB!), a custom backpack for transporting the system, Gears of War (I will also include strategy guides for Gears of War!). Just take a look at the pick in the first post to see what everything looks like!

All of this stuff is practically brand new, only used a few times. This is a great deal for anyone in the market for a new gaming system...

Receipts total over $600 for everything here. I would like to get $350 shipped...if interested PM me or shoot me an email [email protected]

I STILL have this Xbox 360 "Premium" version (comes with 20 gig harddrive, wireless controller, wired head set, component video cables, Xbox Live starter kit) for sale if anyone's interested. Most of the extras are sold, but the system will come with the following: an extra wireless controller (also sealed NIB!), a custom backpack for transporting the system, Gears of War (I will also include strategy guides for Gears of War!). Just take a look at the pick in the first post to see what everything looks like!

All of this stuff is practically brand new, only used a few times. This is a great deal for anyone in the market for a new gaming system...

Receipts total over $600 for everything here. I would like to get $350 shipped...if interested PM me or shoot me an email [email protected]

you want $350.00 for all of it......

you want $350.00 for all of it......

Yes

I would give you 450.00

Deal! PM sent!

Man i wish the you still had some of the extras for it.

Sorry man, no one paid any attention when I first posted this for sale so I starting parting the stuff out to get rid of it. Only reason I've held onto the stuff I still have for this long is because a friend of mine said he wanted it, but he just back out on me, so now I'm trying to sell it on here again :nonod: