SRT-10 COP!

ssaman

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:crackup: i know someone that got their truck confiscated for "drugs". it was a bogus arrest, but that's an ENTIRELY different story. anyways, some smartass cop told him they were going to keep the truck and make it their new drug truck. when he bailed out he busted out a window with a big ol' rock and set it on fire.....in the police impound lot. it was a total loss, insurance paid him off. when he went back for court he told the cop he heard his truck had burnt. pissed the cop off...and then the judge threw the case out because the cops didn't do something right.

Ive seen a Ram Hemi trying to get a charger R/T to race, I stopped in for a fill up on gas and when i a took off, maybe 1/2 a mile up, off the side of the road the charger was behind the hemi and there was a man in a police uniform standing at the Ram's window :crackup:

....there sneaky....im sure the hemi driver sure knows that now :jester:

Onyx :cool:

thats a great story
the nevada highway patrol around reno has 2 silverado ss's in blue that run unmarked. lights pop up out of the roof.... looks bad ass.

and i want to see pics of this!

AND Video !!! :smash:

i will try to get some pics the next time i see them.........

do you want video of me racing one???

as long as someone will go my bail, or i will be eating hot bologna, eggs and gravy/

where i live here in denton ther is a cop car that is a cobra mustang that says this car was confiscated from a local drug dealer on the back bumper and 10 miles down the road ther is a town called north lake they were on tv a while back a show about the top 10 towns in texas for speeding tickets they were number 3 one of there cop cars is a 2001 camaro ss when he pulled me over last year he turned out to be kinda cool he let me go but i asked about the car i saw a nitrous bottle between the front seats he said that was one of three they had 832 horsepower at the wheels it was built by RPM performance in lewisville tx he said they did not race it too much because if it breaks he has to drive a normal patrol car the reason they write so many speeding tickets is because texas motor speedway is there territory.

post-6481-1171069219_thumb.jpg

post-6481-1171069241_thumb.jpg

... 10 miles down the road ther is a town called north lake ... the reason they write so many speeding tickets is because texas motor speedway is there territory.
They haven't caught me - yet! :D But yeah I can believe it I've been witness to some lunatic driving in that area going to/from Flower Mound.

where i live here in denton ther is a cop car that is a cobra mustang that says this car was confiscated from a local drug dealer on the back bumper and 10 miles down the road ther is a town called north lake they were on tv a while back a show about the top 10 towns in texas for speeding tickets they were number 3 one of there cop cars is a 2001 camaro ss when he pulled me over last year he turned out to be kinda cool he let me go but i asked about the car i saw a nitrous bottle between the front seats he said that was one of three they had 832 horsepower at the wheels it was built by RPM performance in lewisville tx he said they did not race it too much because if it breaks he has to drive a normal patrol car the reason they write so many speeding tickets is because texas motor speedway is there territory.
Northlake doesn't mess around. That's one big speed trap.

• 1 month later...
Ok so me and my g/f went for a cruise to Galveston today since it was so nice outside...Anyways on the way back were were in kinda heavy traffic and it was just turning dark out. I saw what looked like an SRT-10, so I kinda weave traffic and catch up to him. I get beside him and kinda gun it and let off, i look over and he does nothing...So I do it again, this time I jump like a car length ahead of him...as soon as I let off I hear cop sirens, I just sunk down like "well shit, I didnt notice that cop..." But it was the SRT-10 that made the noise and he pulled up next to me and the guy was up in his seat looking at me shaking his head and wagging his finger at me! I was like "WTF?!" of course my g/f is laughing her ass off...Anyways I never expected that to happen. It was crazy as hell lol. :chevy:

SSaman, did you happen to be on Fry RD between clay and west littleyork on sunday afternoon, moving a buddy? I only ask because I had a Red SS with what sounded like loudmouths dumped. If so maybe next time i wont have my kiddo sleepin in the back, we can light'em up.

Jay :driving:

the nevada highway patrol around reno has 2 silverado ss's in blue that run unmarked. lights pop up out of the roof.... looks bad ass.

Hey, I could use some pictures of that, maybe a video! Can you get me any info on how they did it, I could use that on my truck. Anything on the dash, or behind the grill?