Frederico Performance Swaybars

tbyrne

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight :icon_bs:

Exactly Dylan!

IMHO, if you screw over that many people on different forums, it's not worth the risk! So many people ask me about my swaybars and I always tell them I will never recommend the person who I bought them from because of what he did. It was not only done to me, but a whole group buy of people.

Here are a few threads!

Here!

Here!

There were more, but I can't seem to find them. Just a heads up for people.

Tom

I don't mean to hijack your thread, but people have the right to know what this guy did to ALOT of people here and make a decision whether to support him or not. I still have all the emails from him regarding this drama.

Tom

I don't mean to hijack your thread, but people have the right to know what this guy did to ALOT of people here and make a decision whether to support him or not. I still have all the emails from him regarding this drama.

:withstupid:

To be honest Tom... you are a great vendor here and we don't want you to get screwed the same way other members did... I could see buying any large quantity of product from this guy going south for you and ultimately that reflects poorly on you even if it isn't your fault.

Edited by Dylan06SS (see edit history)