Baby got back

ssaman

So I did a few things to the back end of my truck and I personally think it looks awesome! When I bought the truck the housing piece for the tailgate release was missing so I went to the local dealer and tried to get a red one but the guy was hell bent on saying that "The SS ones are not color coded, they are all black..." So whatever I figure I'll take it. I put it on and it looked great! since the top of the bumper is black it really set it off. Me and my girlfriend also took my towing pkg off yesterday...I'm sorry let me clarify, I took it off while she sat there saying "I'd hand you a wrench if I knew what a wrench was..." Anyways thats a nice little weight reduction and it looks awesome w/o that thing hanging down...Here is a pic of the back end and a just a few others of the rest of the truck.

back.jpg

sideview.jpg

frontview.jpg

Make sure to take in pics of every red SS you can to show him you were right though... that always makes me angry when dumb F'ers work the counter and are so hell bent that they are right... :banghead:

I don't like the black piece you put on, but hey, not everyone likes my truck either...

Make sure to take in pics of every red SS you can to show him you were right though... that always makes me angry when dumb F'ers work the counter and are so hell bent that they are right... :banghead:

I don't like the black piece you put on, but hey, not everyone likes my truck either...

:withstupid:

Dont really like that Bezel, Looks like one off a regular silverado

Onyx