Custom exhaust fabbing

1 Fast SS

I had my exhaust fabbed up yesterday, and it was kind of expensive. I paid $594.00 including tax from Pacsetter LT's back to the tips. They had to make me a custom Y pipe into the Corsa 3" inlet. It was all 3" custom fabbed. Did I get ripped or what? What is the going rate? I'll get some pics up today.

if it was mandral bent and they included some clamps thats not bad, i paid like 650 for mine and they had to fab all the pipes, they gave me two v band vlamps and 4 3 bolt flanges to take it apart without cutting and had to make some extra stuff for the cutouts.

i paid close to 900.00 for mine custom bent over 700 welds i think i got shaken down

Well, I don't feel so bad now. Holly crap! 900 duckies? I'm not trying make you feel bad, but damn.

I also found some disturbing news. I might have the wrong header on the drivers side. I'm not to happy about it. I sent Pacsesetter some pics to show them what the deal was. I think they sent me the wrong one. There was no other way for this to work, we really put our heads together yesterday, and tried to make it work, but this was the only way. We even tried to cut some of the stuff off, but this is how it turned out. Here's some pics. Pay attention to the drivers side, the pass. side good.

DSC00353.jpg

DSC00352.jpg

DSC00351.jpg

DSC00350.jpg

DSC00347.jpg

DSC00346.jpg

Is this sh!t crooked or what!

DSC00345.jpg

DSC00343.jpg

DSC00342.jpg

DSC00344.jpg

Sounds great!! Its kind of quite at idle, but at WOT, its just nasty. Sounds just like a nascar. The Corsa Sport is the best muffler I've had. I wish I could get a video of it, someday I'll learn how to use my camera with the video on it. I can really feel the torque difference too. Good investment, even though it was a pain in the a$$.