Looking for an Intimidator

icarozi7

There is one in New Hampshire with 15 miles on it. Its black 2wd. #44 i think... Never licensed or titled. I just posted about it here, and cannot find it now... Someone must have gotten power happy and removed it for some reason.......

$42,000 MSRP Selling for like $31,000!!!

Try a search!?...

Edited by marcus769 (see edit history)

I'm looking for a used or new 2006 Silverado Intimidator, if anybody knows where can I get one let me know, I would appreciate it. I'm located in Norther California.

If you don't mind having it transported across country, or flying out and driving it back from NH, I can tell you where there is a brand new one, fully loaded( sunroof, XM, etc... ), for a HUGE reduction off the sticker which is 42K. I mean a HUGE reduction. I was sitting in the truck yesterday morning( Feb 21, 2007 )in the dealer showroom.

Shoot me an e-maiil if you want the contact information as I only came here to mention the truck is for sale. It is a GREAT dealership that will treat you right. They would be glad to work out transport with you I am sure. They want to move it.

[email protected]

**NOTE - I do not work at this dealership nor do I get ANYTHING for trying to help them sell it except maybe some goiod will. That's it!**