Got Hit by a Bus

eamonnschevy

lol yea it was a bit scary, esp when the car started to lift and he was still going down the side, the sound the metal was making was horrible..like the car was screaming, i'd love to have given him a beating but the only problem with beating on folks after car accidents is after you beat em up the LAW goes all their way and even if its their fault you loose they call it Road Rage and if you do a good job on em you can spend time in the big house... would have been worth it if i'd have been driving the truck lol... as it is the insurance company telephoned me today and they are writing the car off and have offered me the market value.. so i'm not loosing out financially and as i should have the truck all legal next week i think i'll wait till fall before buying a replacement to use when the salt and bad weather hits the UK

and enjoy the SS and put the accident behind me..

thanks for all your support

eamonn

:eek: damn, glad you're okay

you should have beat that bus drivers ass :smash:

:withstupid: but I am glad no one was hurt because of a ignorant bus drivers actions.

:repost: don't tell me that if you were in that situation you wouldn't kick that bus drivers ass??? I know I probably would...................... :smash:

Update of the accident..GUYS

My insurance company have written off my car Collected it and paid out the insurance they also have given me a Rental car to use till i get the truck UK road legal (Should be tueday 9am for SVA test then DMV to get it licensed and i'll be legal at last.)

oh and the rental a 07 Model 2 months old 1100 miles Mercedes 320e Avantgarde

value about $64K and its nice but it ain't no SS

IMG_3064.jpg

IMG_3054.jpg

IMG_3060.jpg

Edited by eamonnschevy (see edit history)