Powerdyne Supercharger

I am a retailer for Keystone Automotive out of PA, we get our accessories for our dealership through them. I saw the Powerdyne kits in there, I can get them for cost and have our most experienced tech install it for me, so the costs are minimal. Just wondering if it is worth it? Problems? Comments? Please let me know:

Here is a newer updated kit (from what I am told, the Silent Drive and belt systems have been updated and are stronger)

http://www.aaxel.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv...p;Store_Code=AX

I am a retailer for Keystone Automotive out of PA, we get our accessories for our dealership through them. I saw the Powerdyne kits in there, I can get them for cost and have our most experienced tech install it for me, so the costs are minimal. Just wondering if it is worth it? Problems? Comments? Please let me know:

Here is a newer updated kit (from what I am told, the Silent Drive and belt systems have been updated and are stronger)

http://www.aaxel.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv...p;Store_Code=AX

Please e-mail me at [email protected]. I can provide you with some info.

Tom

He bought it new and he never said anything to me about a warranty,he said they told him it was 1200 bucks for a rebuild so he told them to keep it.I was going to try to get it from him and rebuild it but I guess he told powerdyne he didn't want it back? :dunno: He used the burb' to haul his firebird to the track and he said the truck went mid 15's with the powerdyne,not sure what it went stock though.

He bought it new and he never said anything to me about a warranty,he said they told him it was 1200 bucks for a rebuild so he told them to keep it.I was going to try to get it from him and rebuild it but I guess he told powerdyne he didn't want it back? :dunno: He used the burb' to haul his firebird to the track and he said the truck went mid 15's with the powerdyne,not sure what it went stock though.

assuming it was a 5.3 sub mid 15's is pretty good.

as far as telling them to keep it.. if he bought it new then he paid good money for it, so that just seems :crazy: to me. i wouldn't just drop a $3k investment like that, but maybe he's loaded and don't give a $% :dunno:

thanks for the info. :thumbs:

assuming it was a 5.3 sub mid 15's is pretty good.

as far as telling them to keep it.. if he bought it new then he paid good money for it, so that just seems :crazy: to me. i wouldn't just drop a $3k investment like that, but maybe he's loaded and don't give a $% :dunno:

thanks for the info. :thumbs:

Powerdyne kits are a waste of money even if they were $1000 they still are a waste of your money. I have seen the kits on a dyno in person. Just an example of one car I saw was a LT1 fbody automatic with a cam, headers, tune, and powerdyne. The car made 350 rwhp and 350rwtq which is a joke since you can make pretty much that power with just a cam, headers, and a tune. The entire dyno pull the car was pegging the IAT sensor even when you let the car cool down for an hour between pulls.