Nissan Murano VS SRT 10

BlackSS04

check this out, it sounds like the murano never shifts gears and its all just 1st gear. the owner of the SRT 10 must fell like an ass.

heres another of the murano's acceleration

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ztd9O1C1_0...ted&search=

is this thing really that fast?

Edited by BlackSS04 (see edit history)

And after watching the second video...did anyone happen to notice it was in km/h, not mph? So no...its not really as fast as the speedo shows. And I didnt hear any blower or turbo myself...so I would really question it alot...how do we know the drag video is even really a murano?

I had a moreno for 16 days then return it when I got my truck out of the shop. Trucks back in and I have another one with 600 miles on it. I was tripping on the tranny also when I first drove it, 6400 rpm all the way till 120 then I let off. If you peg it and ease up off the throttle it will shift then you can get into it. Holding the rpm's up like it does definitly gives it an edge. Also the stall is pretty high on it .I was having fun with it last night (awd) in the dirt.

Moreno004.jpg

I eat Muranos and FXs for breakfast, lunch, and dinner... the TBSS just loves pickin on em :devil:

I haven't run into one that fast yet, but if its based on the same engine as the Z then I guess theres potential for them to be pretty quick with some mods.