My 92 Typhoon pics

Krambo

Well, snapped some pictures of the Phoon. I have had it for a while and it is a fun alternative to driving the SSS, turbos are addicting! I originally bought it to mod the hell out of it and have it cover the 1/4 mile in 10 seconds but this Ty is bone stock and is in too nice of condition to destroy. :sigh: She has 55K well documented orignial miles and a host of maintenance records with a clean title. Just passed PA emmissions and safety inspection with flying colors! Way too much new / rebuilt items to list,...a documented $3,000 in replaced parts (tires, breaks, complete front end, shocks etc.). The only non stock item is the stereo which is just a drop in and can be removed within 5 minutes. I have never taken it to the track which is real tempting but this is a collector worthy example and I would like to keep it that way. Number 2331 of 2400. Open to serious offers but if I don't sell it,...its my next project :driving:

DSCN1285.JPG

Yea, I have no problem keeping it trust me. It is a fun vehicle as with most 300HP AWD vehicles. Once you do a boosted launch, you are addicted to them (Sy, Ty's). Not too many people know what these vehicles are and the ones that do know, rarely see on that is stock or have relatively low mileage. I'd say that about 10% of the people I see actually know what the vehicle is.

I originally wanted to do a all out modded Ty with about 550 - 600RWHP. The SSS kind of took most of my time and extra funds but now that the SSS is done (for the most part) I have the itch to do the TY. Again, I just feel bad cutting up a nice original.