Painted calipers

Here you go, High temp paint, stickers and clear coated over. I took them off of the truck and used a dremel to grind off the rough casting edges and smooth everything up. I am very happy with the results. :cool:

10018950001uj1.jpg

ssredbrakesdriversside4cu.jpg

frontwheelds0ij.jpg

frontwheelcloseds7mn.jpg

Where did you get those SS stickers?? Looks very nice!! going to paint my calipers red!! trying to find some white SS stickers

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did mine the exact same way with the same kind of decals in brushed aluminum on black calipers! Looks sweet :chevy:

it looks nice but it is the wrong SS you should have had some made to match our emblems those look like TBSS emblems heres some pics of mine

w_SSCalipers2.jpg

w_SSCalipers4.jpg

w_SSCalipers1.jpg

w_SSCalipers3.jpg

So where can i find some of these stickers??? i'v been wanting to do this to my caliper for a while....

-Rob

I had some made for me and Michael. What I did is took the SSS.com sticker into a sign shop and told them to make me stickers of just the SS part since its the right font. I am supposed to have 20 stickers ready today to pick up and sell. Just buy one and have them put it on a transperacy then you can have extra SSS.com stickers made and/or just SS stickers for things like your calipers if you like.

• 2 weeks later...