To those lacking a T-Shirt

kaotik1

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess I am not going to get my sticker :(

at least im not the only one that hasn't gotten it yet. i'll just have to be patient, i know i'll get it eventually. seems like everything is taking a while to get to me, i e filed my taxes on jan 31 and still haven't seen my money in my account.

Sent out the 3 that I promised Monday. So you guys should have them by now or very soon.

They went to Cranford NJ, LeCenter MN and North Barrington IL. Let us know when you get them.

Still waiting hoping if I bump this back to the top the people who promised the stickers will see it and remember to send them.

Thanks

Post up pics when you get your sticker too. Pic of the sticker on your truck, pic of you holding your sticker, pic of you, your truck. That makes it all warm and fuzzy :D

I've got one in my laptop bag heading to Vegas as soon as I get to work in the morning, I can't forget it in the AM again this time!! Look for it in a envelope from a car dealer in MD, you know it's going out on the bosses dime :chevy: