SSS.com Truck of the Month

Holty

Whats up guys! SilveradoSS.com will be throwing in a gift pack, probably like a hat and shirt/some decals, keychain, or some of the new stuff we have coming like beer mugs. I will also make a special image to go under your name, like 'march 2007 TOTM' award thingy. I thinks thats a better option to the cert.

This is going to be TRUCK of THE MONTH, not the most popular member of the month. Like Holty said this site is about the trucks and I really dont want to see this turning into a high school popularity contest.

What were going to do is create a subforum, where each month a nomination thread will be started. Ill keep you guys updated as me and Holty work out the details. In the future we might just use the new garage software thats coming for nominations but for now a subforum should work good.

the gift pack is a great idea i especially like the mug idea :cheers:

i'm going to assume that since you said "TRUCK of THE MONTH" that means V-max-VHO guys are included?... last i seen holty said he was undecided?.

can't wait to see the rules. i agree it should'nt be a popularity contest, but some of the most popular guys have the best trucks.. i know who i'll be voting for each of the first few months :chevy: but i'll keep that to my self ;)

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So I read rules and regs and I didn't see anything about what trucks would be included... I guess that means if your a supporting member, with 30 post... so on and so forth... it doesn't matter what kind of truck you have? I think at least VHO and Vmax's should be included since they have there own subforums and are all kinda like a family of trucks... It would be hard though to tell imposster ss and quik that all there hard work could not be recognized in this way.. just my .02 cents. :chevy:

I'm in for letting the clone trucks have a shot. I feel like GM should have made it an option to have a regular cab SS like most of the clone guys do anyway... VHO/VMAX/Clones, they're all family. Glad you're seeing it that way too Holty. :thumbs:

Edited by SS_bnoon_SS (see edit history)

***cough *** TBSS **** Cough ***

Seriously though ... I think it is either only Silverado SS's or anyone one.

I agree that TBSS's should be included. There are so few on here and hardly anyone has begun modding theirs seriously that it wouldn't make much difference IMO. Plus, most of the TBSS owners here originated as SS owners on this site (DVK for example). Just my good ol' .02

Edited by RacerJJ (see edit history)

imo i dont think the tbss should be included. thats what tbss.com is for.

ok, ok! I'm just trying to think of some of the original members of this site who had to or decided to make the switch. :ughdance: