One bad Ford GT - 1012 rwhp... *video*

Black2003SS

Torrie and Joe are both local --> I was there that day when they were racing...

Here's a pic, notice the SSS in the background:

P1272092.jpg

IMV Films does the film work...those guys are good friends of mine from Gainesville, that's how I know the GTTT guys.

Joe's car was built by "Stage 6" here in Jacksonville, more info: http://www.stage6motorsports.com/s6_fordgt.html )

Torrie owns "FastPartsNetwork.com"...here's info on his car: http://www.fastpartsnetwork.com/content/view/17/

Sorry I haven't shared pics/video/info of these guys on here before...I kinda figured it was a "Ferd"...but I guess any car THAT fast is cool.

- Brian

stock fuel system--I am calling bs, it takes alot of gas to go 1000hp...but what they did not say too much was he was riding around using racing gas.

YES, stock fuel.

The stock fuel system is fed by the equivalent of TWO (2) Walbro 255 HP pumps...and they have SIXTEEN (16) 40-something pound injectors...STOCK.

...and yes, for high boost and street driving, Joe usually runs +100 octane...but...it's still a +1000rwhp street car!

- Brian

Nothing wrong with running around with race fuel in the tank if you want to pay for it. I had a 78 Z28 with a 355ci at 11:1 compression. The local gas station about a mile from my house had 110octane leaded race fuel (no O2 sensors on carbs!) and I would run that all day long at $3 a gallon back 7-10 years ago. I had a 16g fuel cell and would fill it up and go cruising. I would turn up the timing about 4-6 degrees and change the advance in the mech distributor too. I ran 12.54 on 93 octance and street tires., but managed 11.89 with 110 octane fuel and slicks. It was awesome.