Im pist off!!!!!

26dub_SS

nobody cares.....

:crackup: Oh well that does suck but I have some good news I just hit 800 post :driving:

:crackup: well congrats on 800 maybe some day ill see 1000 sucks about the rim tho the curbs just seem to come outa nowhere

I saved a bunch of money on my car insurance :jester:

And...

stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night :D

KARMA she is a ruthless B#&ch

sucks about the rim but might I ask why did you send them the center cap off the rim

No comment :yellow_loser:

it really kills me to say this but i actually feel chubs pain. ive been without 2 of my wheels since jan. 7th. although i wasnt drinking and driving when i hit the curb just blinded by my own stupidity. bright side is i got to see what shorter tires and lighter wheels are like! :driving:

thx man...we friends again? :crackup:

it really kills me to say this but i actually feel chubs pain. ive been without 2 of my wheels since jan. 7th. although i wasnt drinking and driving when i hit the curb just blinded by my own stupidity. bright side is i got to see what shorter tires and lighter wheels are like! :driving:

again? :crackup:

Although it is an inconveinience to get the wrong center cap ore bend a rim, look at it this way: If that's the worst thing that happens to you or your truck, consider yourself lucky - things could be a lot worse. At least your truck didn't get in a flood, fire, or wrecked.

again? :crackup:

thats f**ked up... :confused: