I suspect something

06redSSrwd

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No offense but you're putting way too much time into this. Let it go. You ended it, it's over. You told us you aren't going to answer her if she calls and you'll never take her back so why care if she keeps trying to contact you. Move on.

True. But you can still give us some big events here and there if she is still goin psycho :pop:

No offense but you're putting way too much time into this. Let it go. You ended it, it's over. You told us you aren't going to answer her if she calls and you'll never take her back so why care if she keeps trying to contact you. Move on

Why keep going? Its funny? From the sounds of it she's the one putting too much time into this.

she just called me twice in a row on my cell and tried a 3rd time at my office, luckily my wondeful secretary screens my phone calls (she's the best secretary ever). I must say i enjoyed seeing her call and me not picking up, i know it's torturing her.

She even sent me a text saying how she doesn't understand how it ended so quickly, especially since I (me) know how much she loves me and that i know her better than that etc.

1st off, if i knew her any better i would've caught her a long time ago so she's lucky to have been with me this long.

Second there's nothing for her "not to understand" how it ended. When we first started dating as well as in many other instances while we were together ( one instance i remember being rather recent) I told her what the agreement for being with me was. This contract was that if she were to F**ck with me once to not even bother calling me after b/c i would find out sooner or later and when i did there would be no "i'm sorry", "let's get back together and work it out", "i'll never do it again" etc. i would simply just disappear and that she would be dead to me. She's lucky i went to her house and dumped her ass, she should be thankful for that bit of closure i so graciously provided. She's squirmin' and i'm luvin it! This is my spiteful side talking of course.

I think now the show is going to begin so sit back and enjoy :pop:

I'll keep everyone posted.

ES :flag:

seems like you are getting through this fine. :thumbs: Now is the best part of karma. Sit back and watch the fireworks.

she's still calling around trying to get to me and stuff. she's truly gone psycho. I don't know if i mentioned it earlier but she tried calling all my friends, my cousin, even my parents. Anyway, i just hope she doesn't start showin up at my house randomly and stuff. And when my parents go out of town i have that whole thing arranged to have a girl's car parked outside my house every night. lol

hopefully i could get a real car if you know what i mean, but i'll probably have to resort to using the prop.

anyway, i'll keep everyone posted, plus i have a hot date tonight!

I don't want to annoy anyone with my posts but some want to read and others don't. So for those who like to read it, enjoy, for those who think it's a little overkill then what can i say, don't read it

i still have my ups and downs and at times it hurts a lot, hopefully tonight i'll have fun with this girl. I'm not pursuing anything at all, she's just a friend i've met but hopefully it will feel refreshing to be with someone remotely normal and new.

UPDATE

She's been calling all her friends asking them if they think i'll take her back. She's upset b/c it's going to be spring break right now and she's afraid i'll be going out with other girls (already did). She told one of her friends that she called me only twice on tuesday (she called more like 100 times) and she's telling everyone all these crazy stories. she's going nuts and doesn't know what to do, it's wonderful.

I just like to call this "my beautiful mess"

I enjoy reading this :thumbs:

:withstupid: I guess I'm psycho too..........

I enjoy reading it too...I just feel bad for the poor guy. It's becoming pretty obvious that he still loves her and doesn't "really" want it to end.