wtb: tailgate wing.(oem)

well im looking to find the wing thats is on the stock ss's? anyone have one lying around? my zip is 02726 so if you can get a shipping quote. also what do you recomend the ss wing or the regency rst wing? because i can get that winge for like $15 from a freind. well thanks for any input~~~KYle

well im looking to find the wing thats is on the stock ss's? anyone have one lying around? my zip is 02726 so if you can get a shipping quote. also what do you recomend the ss wing or the regency rst wing? because i can get that winge for like $15 from a freind. well thanks for any input~~~KYle

hey, I go black 03 SS tailgate cover. couple scuffs, but not big deal. about 10 bucks shipping, but I can cover that. also have a SS front bumper cover, could possibly fit on your truck. will send picks to your email sometime today. pics of tailgate cover also.

the rst wing price for 15 is from a very very good freind, i doubt he will sell it to th epublic for that price. but i think i might have a buyer for it if i dont use it so sorry to get everyone wired up on a good deal...lol~~Kyle

• 2 weeks later...
anyone have one??? still looking for one. any color will do, im having the truck painted anyways.~~Kyle

Do you still have the regency wing, if so i'll trade and i'll bring it to you. Call me at 413-246-8191 Tony