burnt rubber

brobradh77

After the track last weekend I have burnt rubber stuck to my fender and used a high pressure spray to remove it and it helped some but not enough how do y'all remove burnt rubber from your vehicles and is there something you can spray on it to prevent sticking?

summit racing sells a product called burn out gaurd just spray it on before burn outs and rubber will just wash off with soap and water for your problem know use some paint thinner it will come right off

PAINTHTINNER? :eek:

if you use PAM cooking spray it will wash off really easy..........not even a joke, people that have silver or any light colered paint that get rubber on the paint have used PAM and it will not affect the finish, and it is easy clean up.....no pun!

my dad even used it on his 70 chevelle, so i have proof it works :thumbs:

:withstupid::withstupid::withstupid:

if you use PAM cooking spray it will wash off really easy..........not even a joke, people that have silver or any light colered paint that get rubber on the paint have used PAM and it will not affect the finish, and it is easy clean up.....no pun!

hey brad what did i tell you last night but 3m adhesive cleaner or bug and tar remover will take off what you already have on there.

post-6481-1171816535_thumb.jpg

:withstupid:

That's what I use. I just wipe some on before I go to the track and wash it off when I get home. Goo Gone will work though if it is already stuck on the truck. :thumbs: