Windsheild Tint

ALL my windos are tinted to 25% I beleive always wanted to get the windsheild tinted maybe do a 50% or 35% who's done it? How's it look? How hard is it to see out of?? I don't care about getting a ticket its illegal the way it is so i mine as well be completely illegal.

John

ALL my windos are tinted to 25% I beleive always wanted to get the windsheild tinted maybe do a 50% or 35% who's done it? How's it look? How hard is it to see out of?? I don't care about getting a ticket its illegal the way it is so i mine as well be completely illegal.

John

The rest of your tint may be illegal BUT that windshiled will really draw attention to ya from the cops and you may start getting stopped over it. I had a friend who did Limo down his front windshield it looked like tits but he eventually had to change it due to the police harrasment. Just my .02

i have 30%. all u can see is my knuckles on the wheel

insideoutblur.jpg

DSC00265.jpg

ive gotten pulled over three times with it, not one cop said anything

Yeah I think its a go! I will have it done when the weather warms up, Also how would the get their gay tester gauge to check it??? take my windshield out....

theres a line on the top of the windshield if there is tint past the line its illegal but who cares mine is too low.even without the whole windshield tinted with 5 % on the front and 5% over the factory tint on the back people cant see me in mine because i ride with the seat leaned all the way back and scooted all the way back.

post-6481-1171833486_thumb.jpg

post-6481-1171833501_thumb.jpg

no matter what people are gonna tell you its illegal. if you wanna do it, then do it!! I have had mine done for over 2 years and LOVE it!!! i have 15% all around and its badass!!! to tell you the truth the only ones that mess with me are the state boys, city cops really dont care. I tell you I HATE riding in cars without it now.

do it up!!

i have an infrared tint on my windshield. It's pretty expensive but it blocks out a lot of heat and really preserves the dash. It doesn't hinder your visibility at all and it's perfect. It only comes in one percentage ( don't know exactly what it is) but it's not a dark tint. Rather it makes your windshield appear extremely glossy and makes kind of a mirror appearance like you're looking into a puddle, it's actually really cool and it's just enough so that people can't see in very easily and especially at night. It's just enough. I would go for that, i've put it on every single one of my vehicles and it really preserves the dash like you have no idea. Let me know if you want anymore info on the infrared.

ES :flag:

It's actually referred to as a "ceramic" or a metalized film. The heat rejection properties on a ceramic or metalized film are out of this world. The only advantage you get with that film as opposed to a regular charcoal or a clear film as far as that goes is better heat rejection.

All films provide 99% UV blockage, metalized or not. UV rays are the nasty ones that do the damage, i.e. fading, cracking, etc.

I"ve been meaning to get around to tinting my windshield, just haven't had the time. I tinted the roll-up's the day I got it. Actually, i'm trying to set aside some time right now to go over the rear glass and the quarters with 5% and tint the windshield with 20% Heat Master. Only problem is, i'm too damn busy keeping the business going and laying flat glass like a mother right now.

If anyone has any questions on tint, wants to resolve any myths about it or just talk to a pro for advice, i'd be glad to answer any that you may have. Rest assured that your questions would be answered accurately as I'm a 10-12 year seasoned tinter.

:cheers:

I feel special now! :lol: