side view mirrors?

04silveradoclone07ss

does anyone know if it is difficult to change my side mirrors to the ones that have the turn signal ones? i see the one on stylinconcepts but they are to small i like the ones that are on the SS and escalades. all i want is for the turn signals to flash not them to come in automatically. any help will be appreciated~~Kyle

if your gonna do, do it ghetto! lol.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Blue-LED-Ne...083690041QQrdZ1

my buddy put these on his 2000 v6 muffstain. he thought it looked good, but he also had curb feelers :crackup:

i also have a friend w/ the stylin concept ones and they are really good looking, sorry for the small pic but its the only one i had

travistruck.jpg

Are you mirrors power now? Are you just missing the turn signals? I think I heard a guy just changed the mirror assembly and was able to use his existing power mirror harness, but I can't remember 100%. If you have a hookup at a local dealership, might want to go there and see if the part number for the harness is the same on both mirror types...