calling out

stick

How is it going guys? I am not here to stir up poop but I have a dodge srt 10 ram and my buddy has a ford L and we have some very good races all in good fun. We are looking for a ss to join us for some friendly racing. I live in panama city fl and he lives i destin fl. So if any Of yall guys live near here and want to get together and have some fun let me know

http://www.nloc.net/vbforum/showthread.php?t=147961

here is a link to all of our races, and yes the blond in the vette is my wife and if youre not careful she will hand it to ya

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I live a little south of Lake City when and where is it going down. I might know of a couple of guys.

me and my buddy get together all the time,,,,,I work offshore and will be home on march 16. So find out and we can meet at a track or our spot that you see in the vids. Or we dont have to race , we can get together to just shoot the bull about fast trucks

wish we had some members like you from cali, i had to go over vtcoa to get some srt-10 races. ill be ready to play again in about a month. :driving:

yea I have seen you over there.. tahts weree i post all the time. who have you raced from there and how did you do,,,,,,

i was goign to race nowwhat on a local track day but we ended up getting put into different groups . Ca dragway wont let you race outside your group. the day the best we could do was compare time. his best was 11.8 and mine was 11.9 he is the only one that has numbers that are close to me ,atleast from the group of about 10 of them that were there. For being dodge guys they were about the coolest group i have talked to , very friendly . i usually post when im going to hit the track to get them to come out. his truck should be pretty quick here and hopefullly mine can still keep up, we'll find out in a few months.

i was goign to race nowwhat on a local track day but we ended up getting put into different groups . Ca dragway wont let you race outside your group. the day the best we could do was compare time. his best was 11.8 and mine was 11.9 he is the only one that has numbers that are close to me ,atleast from the group of about 10 of them that were there. For being dodge guys they were about the coolest group i have talked to , very friendly . i usually post when im going to hit the track to get them to come out. his truck should be pretty quick here and hopefullly mine can still keep up, we'll find out in a few months.

I'm just north of Panama City...I have an HD F150 and i'd be into it.

cool man , me and "spyder" welcome anybody. when i get off this boat we will set something up. We are going to try to go up to breakaway dragway when i get home. but if they have not finished redoing the track by then we will meet on that road in our vids, "nice and safe" . I will let you know In a couple of weeks. Nice meeting you and hope to get together sonn

cool man , me and "spyder" welcome anybody. when i get off this boat we will set something up. We are going to try to go up to breakaway dragway when i get home. but if they have not finished redoing the track by then we will meet on that road in our vids, "nice and safe" . I will let you know In a couple of weeks. Nice meeting you and hope to get together sonn

Great! I saw your vids on NLOC. I'd love to come play with you guys and gals. I go to Breakaway and Cottonwood. My best 1/8th so far is 8.5 on street tires. I got a pair of slicks i'm dying to try out when the track reopens. I'm looking to go built block do you know anyone locally that does good work? I got a new Magnum Powers blower on order. Have you ever done business with Panhandle Performance?