F/S GM 90mm Throttle Body

FuelSlut

The truck style has the plastic side cover over the gears with the electric drive motor rotated 180 (looks similar to the stock 78mm but bigger), and the LS2/LS7 Corvette 90mm has a metal housing for the gears/motor, and the motor sticks out to the left (see pic).

post-4756-1172279139_thumb.jpg

for a radix you need either the WCCH j tube conversion or the MP122 j jube from magnasun(good luck with that lol). the stock TB is a 3 bolt, the LS2 type is a 4...... also correct me if im wrong but i believe with the truck style LS2 TB (off the trailblazer) you dont need to adapt the stock harness, they should be the same

no guye they wont bolt up to a stock ss manifold. youll need a ssr intake . or any other 90mm intake but the ssr one will use almost all of the same parts. i dont htink they ss can control the 90mm wihtout the conversion harness.

no guye they wont bolt up to a stock ss manifold. youll need a ssr intake . or any other 90mm intake but the ssr one will use almost all of the same parts. i dont htink they ss can control the 90mm wihtout the conversion harness.

if a guy were to make a adapter plate, like a TB spacer to bolt up to the 3 bolt ss intake and then adapt to the 90mm TB 4 bolt, and make it a tapered bore from the 90mm to the largest size the SS intake will accept(80mm?), do you think the 90 would work on the ss? Whats to the adapter harness, is it just plug and play, where do you get them? cost of the harness?

Thanks

Brad

if a guy were to make a adapter plate, like a TB spacer to bolt up to the 3 bolt ss intake and then adapt to the 90mm TB 4 bolt, and make it a tapered bore from the 90mm to the largest size the SS intake will accept(80mm?), do you think the 90 would work on the ss? Whats to the adapter harness, is it just plug and play, where do you get them? cost of the harness?

Thanks

Brad

yeah i guess you could do that but it wouldnt see any gain. the bottle neck will still be there since the opening is still 78mm after the tb.