R/C SS at WALLY WORLD

Bad Bowtie

So my g-friend bought me one of those R/C Intimidator SS's at Walmart for V-day. I charged up the battery, and now the darn remote only lets me trun right and go forward!!! No left turns or reverse!!?? Has anyone else had this problem???

Edited by Bad Bowtie (see edit history)

So my g-friend bought me one of those R/C Intimidator SS's at Walmart for V-day. I charged up the battery, and now the darn remote only lets me trun right and go forward!!! No left turns or reverse!!?? Has anyone else had this problem???

Hmmm must have blown out the sun shell in the tranny... :jester:

That's weird. You'd think it would only turn left.

I bought one of those too, not sure why! They are a pretty sad excuse for an r/c car but makes for a good SS collectors item. Mine seems to work though. :dunno: For the steering you might try fiddling with the alignment adjustment between the two front tires. As for the reverse not working -thats because it's Chinese/Wal-Mart crap.

Edited by NebraSSka truck (see edit history)

its because its a dale earnhardt jr version...... only turns right and runs into others rear ends and whines alot.

:crackup: That made me cry :crackup:

:crackup: That made me cry :crackup:

yes i hade the same problem it wouldnt let me back up so i took it back