Chicago GTG

ThePDB

Chris (Fast4Popper) is going to be in the Chicago area Thursday,March 1st. A few of us are planning on meeting up for dinner. I just thought I would throw this out there and invite anyone else from the site that might be in the area or that wanted to make the trip. All I know so far is that Frank, Chris and I are planning on meeting for dinner. No plans have been made yet as to where were meeting though. If anyone else thinks they might show up, let me or Frank know so we can decide on when and where.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So since i am the one coming from out of town, who is taking charge of this? ? ? PDB??

anway I will be at Franks roughly about 1-2 pm. I have nothing to do as my truck is going of for tranny work. does anyone wanna get together that early?

Let me know in a PM!! I am SOO looking FWD to this coming weekend and I look forward to meeting up with all you guys.

Lets get a roll call and a place and time!!

So since i am the one coming from out of town, who is taking charge of this? ? ? PDB??

anway I will be at Franks roughly about 1-2 pm. I have nothing to do as my truck is going of for tranny work. does anyone wanna get together that early?

Let me know in a PM!! I am SOO looking FWD to this coming weekend and I look forward to meeting up with all you guys.

Lets get a roll call and a place and time!!

look .. im in for sure.

i dont know where are around Frank's place to go, but I know the Joliet, IL Hooters is in the Mall parking lot, so lots of room to move around, plus the mall circular drive for tunings..and who can beat hooters wings eh???

and I55 is right there too for a fast run down the highway.

if we wanted to meet there i guess i could call the manager of hooters to see if we can special seating or something??

look .. im in for sure.

i dont know where are around Frank's place to go, but I know the Joliet, IL Hooters is in the Mall parking lot, so lots of room to move around, plus the mall circular drive for tunings..and who can beat hooters wings eh???

and I55 is right there too for a fast run down the highway.

if we wanted to meet there i guess i could call the manager of hooters to see if we can special seating or something??

I'll talk to Frank asap... Chris... I'm sending you a PM now. I'll try to have everything figured out by tomorrow.

OK- Here is the update. Sorry for the delay... I've been a little busy with the snow lately :)

I know we were originally talking about Thursday, March 1st... would anyone have objections to making it Sunday, March 4th in the afternoon? If we can do it Sunday afternoon Chris will have his truck back. I'm not sure about anyone else but I'm anxious to see his truck all finished.

Also- we were thinking Portillos. Frank has the address. As soon as I get it from him I'll post it up. Let me know what you guys think about Sunday and Portillos. Maybe changing it to sunday a few more guys can make it out.

im down for that.. sure!!!

do we know which portillos? what city? I know there's one on rt 59 in plainfield, but thats a bit away from Frank's area.

I'm waiting to hear from frank- I'm not sure which one he had in mind... I know there's TONS of them in the Chicagoland area.