bought my lady a new car...

Posi12Bolt

Sooooorrreeeeyyyy, thought I did. My now ex-wife had a gold 4-dr Saturn when she left me to move back to CA; at the time another friend of mine was in legal separation, and *his* wife drove a gold 4-dr Saturn. And I heard from a friend of a friend that an acquaintaince I had worked with in CA was divorcing, and that man's wife drove a gold 4-dr Saturn. Swear to God. So I've always warned guys off about women that drive gold 4-dr Saturns... :jester:

Mr. P. :)

4 door saturn = The devil! :crackup:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sooooorrreeeeyyyy, thought I did. My now ex-wife had a gold 4-dr Saturn when she left me to move back to CA; at the time another friend of mine was in legal separation, and *his* wife drove a gold 4-dr Saturn. And I heard from a friend of a friend that an acquaintaince I had worked with in CA was divorcing, and that man's wife drove a gold 4-dr Saturn. Swear to God. So I've always warned guys off about women that drive gold 4-dr Saturns... :jester:

Mr. P. :)

4 door saturn = The devil! :crackup:

:wtf: My wife has a 4 door gold Saturn.

Should I be scared? :jester:

also tryin to figure out something custom with the paint...? (any ideas???)

was thinking of some really really really ghost flames...along the whole side kinda splitting the top/bottom? or?

If I were to do anything custom with the paint, I would do a color change or a colored pear clear coat. It's just not the type of car you would put flames or graphics on. IMO

• 1 month later...

Car looks good. Doesn't seem to be hurt too much. As far as the paint, I wouldn't go crazy with flames or anything like that. I tell ya what looks very nice is the Cadillac Pearl White if you want to do a full paint. Lexus also has a pearl white that is sweet.

Car looks good. Doesn't seem to be hurt too much. As far as the paint, I wouldn't go crazy with flames or anything like that. I tell ya what looks very nice is the Cadillac Pearl White if you want to do a full paint. Lexus also has a pearl white that is sweet.

yeah, not changing the color...and not doing flames... just gonna shave the ass, and put some nice wheels on it with limo tint!

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

That's a good deal right there. What did they do, wreck it on a test drive? It looks like a dealer demo. I wouldn't worry about a salvage title. I bought a '94 SS S-10 with a salvage title. Drove it for ten years, put more than 100K miles on it. I paid $9K for it and sold it for $3K. Basically I drove the hell out of it for a decade for $6K, plus normal maintenance. Never had a problem with that truck. I even had a local dealer that always made the warranty repairs on it. Apparently they never ran the VIN.