Stock Tail lights wanted

eamonnschevy

anyone on here changed to the altezera or LEDs and who want to sell their stock lights?? please...

I need a set of stock tail lights to convert to amber repeaters (i'm going to have to dissmantle change the lens then re assemble)

PM me with info if you have any

Many Thanks

eamonn

I got a set of OEMs they are perfect make me an offer!

thanks for the quick reply... to be honest i've got no idea what they are worth, or what they will cost to ship to the UK..

i don't want to insult you so does $75 plus shipping sound fair? there are some alterzera ones on ebay for $60 + shipping but i don't like em.

let me know what you think of the offer.

Many Thanks

eamonn

i'll take 100 plus shipping i can get a price on shipping if you are interested just let me know but i need an adress. i have no clue either on shippig cost. but i like pay pal

Sounds Fair i'll PM you my address if you can get a shipping price for me i'd appriciate it.

eamonn

what are amber repeaters??? some british thing??? lol i would actully like to know it is like strobes?

lol ummm well Amber repeaters are "indicators" or "Turn Signals" and to comply with the UK road Traffic Act Repeaters must be Amber (Orange) its stupid law because my truck will be legal with red repeaters until its 3 years old and needs a MOT (ministry of Transport Test) then it becomes illegal. :uhoh: work that one out Stupid Red tape and government officials with nothing better to do .... i will also need to change the Amber driving lights to white.. but only when its 3 years old again.... only in the UK could there be such stupid laws..

hope that makes sense for you..

eamonn

before you cut them up y dont you just get a set of 1999-02 lights?? they have the ambers and will fit right in????
Chevy had to have made export taillights for the Silverado??? Anyway, just do what I did and spray tint them after you install the amber lenses. I've got a similar project in motion, I'm changing all my lighting from incandescent to LED, there's a little more to it I've discovered...