Bunch of stuff for sale

kaotik1

Well today I was delivered some bad news, and I may be offing the truck. So I am putting a few things up for possible grabs and see if there is intrest.

1. I have an Outlaw intake with the stupid bladder thing

2. Baer Alumasports front and rear, the front is the two piece rotor, the rear is one peice, they have been coated, with heat disapating coating(black)

3. Alpine VRX935vd this is a tv/dvd/mp3 player with 3 way parmetic eq, and two sets of inputs

4. I have a fiberglass box that fits inder the driver side rear seat without lifting it. this holds one 12" subwoofer

5. I have a reflexxions cowl hood painted black.

6. If I can get it back I have a bser roll pan

7. I have a magnaflow cat-back single out in the stock location exhaust, but I will need your stock in trade.

Once again this is jsut a feeler to see intrest, if you are hit me with your best offer on what you want dibs on.

-Tj

Just looking for offers right now, I don't know what to ask for any of it... I might get beat up with e-bay pricing again...... The box is made for an Apline type R 12" sub, it's .75cu ft and 1cuft with polyfil, I believe is what the shop told me when it was all done and said. It weighs somewhere about 30lbs with the sub inside it not bad for fiberglass. However I am keeping the sub for the car if I off the truck.

Well today I was delivered some bad news, and I may be offing the truck. So I am putting a few things up for possible grabs and see if there is intrest.

1. I have an Outlaw intake with the stupid bladder thing

2. Baer Alumasports front and rear, the front is the two piece rotor, the rear is one peice, they have been coated, with heat disapating coating(black)

3. Alpine VRX935vd this is a tv/dvd/mp3 player with 3 way parmetic eq, and two sets of inputs

4. I have a fiberglass box that fits inder the driver side rear seat without lifting it. this holds one 12" subwoofer

5. I have a reflexxions cowl hood painted black.

6. If I can get it back I have a bser roll pan

7. I have a magnaflow cat-back single out in the stock location exhaust, but I will need your stock in trade.

Once again this is jsut a feeler to see intrest, if you are hit me with your best offer on what you want dibs on.

-Tj

i'm looking for brakes, let me know.....